Monday, April 29, 2024

It Was For Me


One thing we folks tend to do is make plans. Birthday, holiday, work, vacation, living arrangements - everything is a plan. Some are not very well thought out, while others are detailed to include sub-topics with bullet points. Plans that are made for two people, supposedly for we, but are more focused on one I.

Today, this morning at 7:42( an approximate guess-timate) I learned something that removed unanswered questions and thoughts. When God reveals His why, and breaks it down to your level of understanding; country-fied exclamation -  it don't get no better than that!

A few years back we made plans. While riding into work this morning,  I passed a sign that I previously took pictures of. I'd only see it when leaving the State  after visiting. I see it
more frequently now, so I don't take pictures of it anymore. It was that sign that God showed me His why. It was for me.

We made plans for us, that were for I, and the I is you, but it was for me. Wanda? What did you just say? Me is the one who didn't know what was in motion was already done. Today I know what the what is.

I'm the one who God chose to see that sign on a regular basis, and smile each time as if it were the first. I'm the one who God chose to work in a new State, even if it has been a "test" that He will reveal the results of to me soon. Expeditiously. I'm the one who God chose to encounter a few living arrangements before planting me where He wants me to be. It was for me. He is amazing.

Having faith the size of a mustard seed will give you power. Imagine having faith that can't be measured? We easily say what God has for you is for you, until we don't want to accept what it is. Is this it? This can't be it? I honestly don't recall using those statements, but I do know I've asked why, why, and how numerous times. When you don't see it coming and it just shows up - it was for me.

As I continue on my journey in this new season, I'm grateful that I see my blessings in the moment. I've had many blessings that I've never acknowledged and didn't even realize the benefits that I received from it. I thought it was something that I did. Yes, we have the power of choice, but it's rarely something that we did. For me to break that down will be an entire new post, so I digress...

Today was the best day ever. I say that alot, lately, and that's a good thing. Today I got the "IT" that I didn't see coming nor did I understand. The title means so much more to me than what happened this morning. To know that I am so loved and appreciated, in spite of the many mistakes I've made, deserves an oooooooooweeeeeeeeee!

You can never beat a natural high. Your heart thumps with excitement and your mind races through a field of beautiful dreams. That was me today. Beating, thumping, running and jumping, well, mentally because I was sitting down, but still. The realization of knowing it was for me and that I am the benefactor is unexplainable. Thank you, Jesus.

I luv you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Edge of Your Beginning

  John 16:33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I hav...